- Full conformance with the requirements of ISO 10581/EN 649
- Flexible pvc sheet flooring in 1.5mm, 2mm thickness
- Use area classification 23/34/43 as defined in ISO 10874/EN 685
- Fully tested to EN 13501-1 in respect of flamespread
- For slip resistance, classified DS to EN 13893
- Abrasion group M (EN 660-2) and classified Type II within ISO 10581
- BRE Global A+ rating ENP 472* in major use areas such as education and healthcare
- Tested to international standards for low VOC emissions
|Roll Size||2m x 27.5m (1.5mm)
2m x 20m (2mm)
|Tile Size||300 x 300mm (2mm)
608 x 608mm (2mm)
|Box Quantity||50 (300 x 300mm, 2mm)
14 (608 x 608mm, 2mm)
(300 x 300mm, 2mm)
(608 x 608mm, 2mm)
XL PU features a polyurethane surface treatment which provides an excellent foundation for an easy, ongoing maintenance regime.
Polyflor Homogeneous ranges demonstrate outstanding durability and abrasion resistance. XL PU achieves the excellent abrasion wear rating Group M (EN 660 Part 2).
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, XL PU achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP472).
XL PU is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material. Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, XL PU is recommended for public, institutional and commercial buildings where ease of maintenance and long life under heavy traffic are required, eg hospitals, schools, laboratories and offices.