Beautiful, durable floors and walls for Hotels, Lodges and Spas, Restaurants, Casinos and Airports.
Let your floors make a statement and reflect your brand. Be it relaxed and cosy, modern and chic or over-the-top opulence – the design possibilities with vinyl are endless.
Given the ongoing wear and tear from guests and staff, it’s critical to match this beauty with durability. That’s why Polyflor offers a wide range of breathtaking floor designs that conform to a comprehensive range of internationally recognised standards. Our vinyl products offer hygiene, noise reduction, slip, abrasion and fire resistance, as well as a wide range of solutions that protect walls, corners and doors from damage from trolleys or luggage, and keep back of house areas hygienic and easy to maintain.
Key features of our Hospitality Vinyl Flooring Solutions:
- Flooring design, technical advisory and support services. Polyflor SA will help limit your risk to ensure your floors, walls and doors not only look beautiful, but stay that way
- Robust floors that still look beautiful after more than 10 years of heavy traffic
- Wall and building protection systems that limit impact damage and hygiene risk
- Non-slip, high design floors for bathroom and high slip risk areas
- Custom designs for reception areas
- Non-slip, hygienic floors for kitchens, back of house, bar and serving areas
- Static dissipative floors for computer server rooms
- Non-slip floors for gyms, change rooms and indoor pool areas
Some of our clients include:
- Tsogo Sun
- Ster Kinekor
- Famous Brands
- Sun International
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Virgin Active
- Entrance, lobby and reception areas
- Guest rooms and suites
- Restaurants and bar areas
- Business centres and conference areas
- Passage and corridor areas
- Back of house areas
- Bathrooms, gyms and indoor pool areas
- Kitchens and laundries
- Sky bridges
- Luggage collection
- Waiting areas
Vinyl has evolved into a multi-functional, highly specialised product that can be applied across industries.