Hygienic, comfortable vinyl floors to inspire health and well being for hospitals and healthcare facilities.
The right kind of flooring can have a positive effect on the atmosphere of a hospital and inspire a sense of healing and wellbeing in patients, staff and visitors.
In the 21st century, healthcare design is all about creating comfortable, relaxed environments that are as welcoming as they are safe and clean. Polyflor offers specialised flooring solutions for hospitals, clinics, old age and frail care facilities, and other healthcare establishments. We focus on combining aesthetic beauty with a hygienic, professional touch.
Key Features of our Healthcare Vinyl Flooring Solutions:
- Flooring design, technical advisory and support services. Polyflor SA will help limit your risk to ensure your healthcare vision is realised
- Sheet flooring that minimises welding requirements (which are a hygiene risk)
- Robust floor surface coatings that are easy to clean, and reduce maintenance effort and costs
- Coving, capping and drain systems that limit dirt and bacteria build-up
- Wall and building protection systems that limit impact damage and hygiene risk
- Anti-static flooring that combats electrostatic discharge (ESD) and protects sensitive equipment, staff and patients
Some of our clients include:
- Chris Hani Baragwanath
- Tygerberg Hospital
- Kimberley Hospital Paediatric Unit (Carte Blanche Making a Difference Campaign)
- King Edward VIII Paediatric Unit (Carte Blanche Making a Difference Campaign)
- Livingstone Hospital, Port Elizabeth
- Grassy Park Clinic
- New Brits Hospital
- Vryburg Hospital
- Entrances and reception areas
- Coffee shops and eating areas
- Ward and Passage areas
- Operating theatres and X-ray facilities
- Protection for walls, corners and doors
- Public and patient areas
- Showers, bathrooms and wet areas
Polyflor provided Chris Baragwanath Hospital with vinyl flooring and wall protection in a new unit with hygienic functional benefits and aesthetic advantages.